Village of Maybrook Board Meeting
Monday, March 13, 2023 at 7 pm
- Village of Maybrook Budget 2023-24- The Village Board is currently working on the TENTATIVE Village Budget for 2023-24. We have another Work Session scheduled for this Wednesday, March 15th here at the Maybrook Government Center beginning at 6 pm. The TENTATIVE Budget will be filed by the deadline which is 5 pm on March 17, 2023. Hard copies of the TENTATIVE Budget will be available at the Maybrook Government Center and be posted on the Village of Maybrook website as well.
- Village of Montgomery St. Patrick’s Day Parade- Just a reminder, The Village of Montgomery St. Patrick’s Day Ramble Parade will be held on Saturday, March 18th. Line-up will be noon and kick off will be at 1 pm. The Village of Maybrook will have a section in the parade as we have had in the past. Looking forward to participating and hoping the weather cooperates.
- Maybrook VFW Post 2064 St. Patrick’s Dinner/Dance– Another reminder, the Maybrook VFW Post 2064 will be hosting a St. Patrick’s Dinner/Dance on Friday, March 17th. The cost is $15 per person and $20 at the door. This includes Corned Beef Cabbage and music by DJ Kenny Lewis. RSVP by March 12th by calling ahead to 845-427-5881.
- Village of Maybrook “Easter Egg Drive Thru”– The Village of Maybrook “Easter Egg Drive Thru” will take place on Sunday, April 2nd in the Frederick Myers Veterans Memorial Park from noon to 1 pm. The reason we kept the “Easter Egg Drive Thru” is because we are able to include other organizations within the village who like to participate and the weather over the past few years has been extremely unpredictable. The “Easter Egg Drive Thru” will be held rain or shine. The Easter Bunny will also be making a visit as well.
- Next Village Board Meeting- The next Village Board Meeting will be held on Monday, March 27, 2023 at the Maybrook Government Center beginning at 7 pm. Be safe with snow on the way and avoid unnecessary travel if possible.
Mayor Dennis K. Leahy